Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Two Minutes

I'm going to see how much I can type in two minutes. A strange challenge, but necessary as I'm on the run again!

Tucker had his 8th birthday party at a local pool this weekend. The kids seemed to enjoy the experience and I only heard the lifeguard scream madly at our group of sixteen two or three times. Such good kids...

Memorial Day the kids, Sean and I spent the morning working on the yard, which was looking a bit trashy. The kids dug in and worked hard; always nice to see. And no one ate any worms. That afternoon we had a party for a friend at the park and played kickball. The crowning moment was the Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Good thinking, Ty.

Driving Tanner to baseball this afternoon, I was thoroughly enjoying the winding rode that passes the beautiful Snoqualmie Falls. The trees almost completely cover the road in certain spots and if you go fast enough you can get the Indy 500 Fantasy going. Then I looked ahead of me and saw one of those ghastly lime green Honda Elements and the experience was totally ruined because those cars remind me of OB Tampon boxes.

I'm out.


Boys and balls at Tuck's party





Sweet Tuck is 8!

6 comments:

teage-and-erin said...

Oh my goodness Mara...I thought that this picture was never going to be seen by anyone else!! Ahh!!! Anyway, love you tons, and am thankful for all that you do for me!
-Erin

Sara said...

Look at that sweet little Tuck, can we trade for the summer!

shelby said...

Sure sounds like a fun birthday! Tucker is growing up too fast!

Bailey Bunch said...

Thanks Mara for putting on the BBQ with Ty. I am glad Tucker had a great party. Your the best!:)

Anonymous said...

That kid sure is handsome. Reminds me of his dad...

housers said...

I can't get enough of you and your quirky sense of humor. Your fam is adorable. We can't wait to see you this weekend!