Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Utah expedition - Utah Valley chapter

For the sake of our ill-recorded summer 2010, I'm throwing out random pictures and doing my best to remember where we were and what we were doing. Fortunately, the people I still recognize. Give me ten years and I'll be assigning fake names in a desparate attempt to mask my encroaching dementia. :)


Dear cousin Victoria, age 3 1/2. This pic was taken in the car at approximately midnight after a good 12 hours roaming around the Lagoon Amusement Park. In order to stay wired, she was literally shoving cotton candy down her own throat, as pictured.

Our annual (mostly) trip to Wheeler Farm. Deb and I made it a tradition a few years back. We love the historical feel and the lack of heady entertainment. Nothing like hay bails, duck food, a glorified irrigation ditch and a tractor ride to fill the children's afternoon...


Sunset shot from Cougar Stadium during the Stadium of Fire on July 3rd.



Aunt Tami, cousin Rachel, Kate and Grandma Gloria at Stadium of Fire. I love these ladies!


Kate and Rachel spent a week of good times and bonding at Grandma Gloria's before meeting us in Provo. I'm so glad they got to spend time together, even if they were subjected to Grandma's Zach Efron fetish in a big way. ;)

Tucker, Sawyer, Asher and Tanner. Being boys. I believe they were cooking up a scheme...


Kate and her very first friend, Sacoya. My long-time friend Sara and I used to spend hours together when these two were just tiny. We reconnect irregularly, and the girls always hit it off every time we get together. As babies they would call each other "Kay Kay" (Kate) and "Ka Ka" (Coya).

Beautiful, darling, adorable Amara.

Kalli and Aislyn catching air on the tramp at Aunt Debbie's.


Sean terrorizing small children. :)

Tanner, Kate and Henry on Uncle Mike's four-wheeler. Kate ate this thing up!


Kate and Savannah and a shared passion for Nutella.

The four boys at Temple Square. Getting all four to stand still in one place long enough to take a pic is monumental, but I honestly don't recall placing any bribes. It must be the reverential effect of holy ground.


Again, Temple Square.

No comments: