Monday, October 20, 2008

Leaning Tower of Laundry

Heather Smith and I had a friendly little competition today: to see who had more laundry to fold. She totally cheated by putting cute kids on her pile (in an effort to swing the vote in her favor), but I do believe my pile KICKS HER PILE'S TRASH. You be the judge. :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because of my cometitive nature I have to say that my pile is totally bigger...but to be honest I think it may be tie!!

shelby said...

LOL! I am not jealous of you at all! Laundry is my least favorite chore! :)

Syd said...

I totally vote for you. And yeah, Heather should be disqualified for trying to out 'cute' your laundry pile. Sheesh. I HATE laundry!! I think I need to show these to my hubby...then maybe he'll realize I'm not the only person in the world who hates laundry!! You are so funny. I loved your blood and guts pie. Very creative. And gross!! Dave made brain jello for our trunk or treat tonight. (It's watermelon jello, lime foodcoloring, and some form of condensed milk, and yes, we do have a brain mold. ) It's so gross. But pretty tasty. Miss you. Hopefully we can hook up sometime in 2009!! :)

Tami said...

That is the biggest pile of laundry I have ever seen! I think that you beat all of us. Do you really fold all of that? I love my laundry system these days.. I dump it in a pile like yours, take out the clothes that are mine, Adam's and Hannah's and then leave the rest for when my kids get home from school. They can sort, fold and put away their own dang clothes. :) They may look a little wrinkly sometimes, but at least I didn't fold laundry for 6 people, right? Ugh. I hate laundry.

Anonymous said...

mom I would love to have your daughters worn panties, don't wash them I love the smell and taste of a very youngpussy, I have licked some that were far too young for panties