I knew it. I was the single living human being who did not have a celebrity look-alike. Well, perhaps me and the ginger midget from the Sherlock Holmes movie. Ginger midgets are hard to come by.
But wait! After nearly twenty years of muddling through life without a superstar twin, I finally saw the light (or, more correctly, the black light). Storm, the X-Men's mutant femme fetale, is my celeb clone!
Sort of.
True, both of our heads glow in unnatural lighting. However...
She has super cool powers initiated by rampant mood swings; I just have the mood swings.
She has a curvaceous figure in her tight faux leather bodysuit; I can't leave my house in spandex and if my bra size were a letter grade, I'd be scholarship material.
She hangs with beefy tough guys; I hang with pre-pubescent guys that I can still flip over my shoulder.
She fights bad guys; I fight bad attitudes, bad breath and frequent bad hair days (she has a stylist -- so not fair).
She has a cape; I have saddle bags.
She has dark, exotic skin; I glow in any light, particularly sunlight and flourescent lighting.
She gets paid for faking stuff; I don't get paid for doing real stuff. Sometimes really hard real stuff.
She looks angry a lot; oh wait! So do I!
Man, do I feel a kinship growing...

9 comments:
Mara you are hilarious. And you still look great. I hope one of these days we will be on the same side of the country.
I think if you bring that hair to the PIR you will definitely be called to "Come on Down". Your glowing hair in all its awesomeness will be the highlight (no pun intended...or was it?)of the show.
We will dedicate our weekend to your superstar twin...
Hilarious! Definitely better than my look-a-like celebrity (I'll tell you not-so-publicly).
Mara you do realize that as the bra cup gets to a larger size the alphabet number in correlation is a scholastic failure? I am trying to imagine your tiny frame with FFF's - not such a sweet image. You'd probably fall over and not be able to get up again!
HAHAHAHA
Great post!
Funny! And you are a babe! even if you have AAA on your back side.
Oh, you are hilarious! I love the pictures and your compare/contrast with Storm. I was bummed to miss that night with you conquerors of FUN, but apparently there's a sign that says, "No pregnancy," so I would have had to sit out anyway. How were your shooting skills? Have you ever done the celeb look alike thing on myheritage.com. It's a hoot!
that's awesome but I'm still trying to imagine you tossing Sean over your shoulders... ;)
Post a Comment