
Here's the man! We're so proud of him. We had a fantastic weekend with lots of family in town: Anna and Sawyer from TX, Grandma & Grandpa Houser from ID, Grandma and Grandpa Sundwall from MN, Judah and Kes and their tribe from the tri-cities and a surprise visit from Javan and Niobe from CO. We are so grateful for everyone's willingness and sacrifice to come help us celebrate Tucker's birthday and baptism.
That being said, Mother Nature was a bad, bad girl this past week. We did sneak in a hike down to Snoqualmie Falls between rainstorms on Sunday afternoon but other than that it was a pretty gloomy weather weekend. Today's headline read, "Colder than Siberia!" Apparently it is reported to reach a high of 61 degrees in that notoriously nippy wasteland and only 58 degrees here. Anyone looking to relocate to my state anytime soon?!!
It's another crazy week with the kids finishing up endless projects at school and basbeball and track overlapping, so I'll post a few pictures and sign out for now. See ya!

We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy with Tucker

Anna, "Emmy" and myself. Oh, yes, it's real. My brother Judah's team at Lockheed Martin won it for Best Commercial (or something like that) at the regional Emmy's last weekend while he was here. We spent a good hour coming up with uses for this little beauty. Great late night entertainment!!

Sawyer, Tanner and Tucker...inseparable as always!

Prying the Gameboys from their little paws was no easy task

The fam at the baptism
4 comments:
What a handsome baptism boy. I was thinking, I didn't think Tucker was Emma's age, why is he getting baptized already? Then I realized Emma's 9. Great to see the pictures of Anna and Sawyer too!
Mara , Can't believe Tucker is 8! It hardly seems possible that you moved almost that long ago.
Congrats Tucker. What a good lookin guy. Sounds like you guys had quite the fun group of visitors. We found out last Sunday that the new couple that just moved into our ward is Kesley's parents. Small world, huh?
I wish we could have been up there for Tucker's babtism! As for the Emmy, that is so awesome! If I was Judah I would not let it go! I always wanted to see one up close
Post a Comment